Saturday, May 20, 2006

Together


Another one of my frequent visits to Kanching Waterfalls in Rawang. Kanching is an interesting place with lots of falls, some of which are quite pristine as you go higher and higher away from the picnickers. However, a straight waterfall shot isn't always interesting and I always try to include some people in it to inject some colour and human interest. This was taken at I think the 3rd waterfall up. The falls have an artificial wall built to act as a dam to create a pool. This was of course taken on a tripod with an exposure of several seconds to blur the falls. Nikon D70, AF-S DX VR Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6IF-ED Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm practically drooling on my keyboard while scrolling down but this was a real traffic stopper and I just HAD To leave a comment. Makes me wanna race to the camera shop and dump my Olympus SP500UZ for a .. err.. Nikon D200? Is that the currently vogue camera? Whatever :D Has a Lord of the Rings feel to it, makes me thinkof Orlando and Liv on the bridge.

Unknown said...

Thanks Bunny. :)