Saturday, September 22, 2007

New category

For once a post without pictures. :) After a few years of posting photos, I realise that some of my nicest shots are now lost in a virtual deluge of other photos. Well, today, I went back and looked at all of them, chose the nicest ones and added them to a category called Favourites. If you don't have time to look through all of my voluminous collection, click on the link and check out the distilled version.

Generally I've resisted having a Favourites category for a while now because it's a lot of work having to go through every photo and add a new tag. Plus, it's difficult to choose the best since I like em all. :p

Anyway, it's here now, nestled amongst the other country categories, so click and enjoy. Remember to click on "Older Posts" when you reach the bottom of the page, since there are about 77 shots in total to see.

No comments: