Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Things are looking up


Sometimes a scene like this just comes along and begs to be photographed! I don't know what trishaw guy was looking at -- probably on the modern art Mt Fuji at the Sony Centre (which is where this was taken)! :) You'd think that I switched to continuous burst shooting for this shot, but actually I didn't -- I'm from the old school of shooting and I like to try to shoot without having to go into machine gun mode. In fact, this shot was the middle of just three shots I took as I panned the camera to follow the trishaw's movement. Don't let it be said that cameras that shoot a large number of frames in a second are needed for action and sports shots -- I've always been able to get by without. :) Nikon D200, AF-S VR Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6
Posted by Picasa

No comments: