Saturday, November 04, 2006

High Nirvana


A shot of the interior of the Tibetan Buddhist temple in the small town of Kagbeni, just before Muktinath. There were quite a number of tourists here, so it was a challenge to shoot without the intrusion of a tourist in the shot. Since this is a place of worship (with loads of chanting) I shot this quickly and without flash to be as respectful and unobtrusive as possible. In fact, this shot was just taken from the front door as I felt it was just too much for me to go waltzing in, snapping away with the camera. ISO was set at 640, in case you're wondering. Nikon D200, AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6VR Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
you really have an interesting blog with nice pictures. Can I put your blog into my Link list?

cheers